– A B O U T –
Artificial Grass Installations El-Paso
There are not many things that look better than a green lawn. Regardless of the style or location of your home, a green lawn is an amazing addition. It looks fresh, stylish and it simply brightens up your entire yard. If you want to take things to a whole new level, you can even add more stuff. Birdhouses, flowerpots, fountains, hammocks… the choice is yours. A green lawn will always make your yard look better.
However, natural grass poses some complications. It is delicate, it produces mud if it rains and requires watering when it does not rain. The bottom line is that green lawns look great, but natural grass can be a little bit annoying. Well, if you want to enhance the looks of your home without all those troubles, there is a solution for you. Artificial grass includes all the aesthetics benefits of regular grass, without the inconveniences. And, luckily for you, Artificial Grass El-Paso has a solution for you. If you are looking to get artificial grass installed, contact us Today and get a free Quote!
Artificial Grass Installation El-Paso: The Process
One of the best things about artificial grass is that the process of installation is relatively simple. First, it depends on what your yard looks like. If you, for example, already have natural grass that looks bad, you need to remove it first. If you have concrete, gravel or just regular soil, the process is a little bit simpler. Here, at Artificial Grass El-Paso, we follow a general process to install artificial grass. Here are the main steps of the process:
1. The first step is to prep the area. We remove the first layer of soil to begin with. If you already had natural grass, we remove it along the first layer of soil.
setting the drainage
2. Then, we set the drainage. Since artificial grass does not absorb rain, we need to redirect the water somewhere else. Depending on how much rain is typical at your location, there are different drainage options.
3. Finally, we finish prepping the area by installing a border at the edges of your artificial grass lawn.
4. Then, we install the base. The base can consist in different materials, depending on your preferences. We offer a wide variety of bases for you to choose from. The base you choose, will determine, among other things how smooth the lawn feels when you walk on it.
5. After moistening and compacting the base, we install the actual turf of artificial grass. As you will see below, we offer a wide array of grass models.
6. If the grass carpet does not fit exactly, we cut the edges. This helps the artificial lawn look fantastic and as natural as possible.
7. Finally, we add infill or ballast to keep the bristles standing. The choice of infill or ballast depends on your choice of artificial grass. But don’t worry; we have all the options available for your artificial grass to look perfect.
► Maintenance and Cleaning
One of the best things about all of our models of artificial grass is that they require little maintenance. They are also surprisingly easy to clean. Depending on how much you use your artificial grass, you may require different products.
If you have pets, for example, you will need sanitizer and odor eliminators. If you usually play sports on your green lawn, you could use some regular cleaning products to make your artificial green lawn shine all the times.
Regardless of your model choice and the how you use your artificial grass, you do not have to worry. Here, at Artificial Grass El-Paso, we also sell all the products you will need to keep your artificial green lawn perfect. We will also be happy to give you tips on how to keep it dashing.
What Our Clients Say
After doing a thorough research on the internet on the several artificial turf companies in El Paso, we found that Artificial Grass El-Paso offered us the best value. Their product made specifically for dogs has been for us everything the salesman said it would be. Appreciate the honesty!
Mountain view, el-paso
Our pupils couldn’t be happier with our new artificial grass from Artificial Grass El-Paso. The playground looks a lot nicer now. Thanks to the entire team at Artificial Grass El-Paso for doing such a great job!
Via Hermosa, el-paso
We are getting older and monthly grass-mowing was becoming a big deal for my husband. It’s a big deal for anyone to mow. It’s over four thousand square feet. Life is way simpler now. Our front lawn is on a corner and visible. We always have people complimenting us on our fabulous lawn, and we are happy to refer Artificial Grass El-Paso
Mission Hills, el-paso
▽ GET A QUOTE!
Got an inquiry?. Drop us a message and we will get back to you ASAP.